Running the Precinct Project would be impossible without the ongoing support of grassroots activists and organizations across the country. This space is dedicated to sharing information about the people and groups who have worked to advance this project and the Precinct Strategy as a whole.
- Dan “ColdWarrior” Schultz: is an elected precinct committeeman on his local Republican Legislative District 17 committee and an elected “At Large” member of the Maricopa County Republican Committee in Arizona. He is an acclaimed diarist at Redstate.com (Erick Erickson recently remarked there, “[R]ead everything Coldwarrior writes.“), founder of the Precinct Committeeman discussion Group at Patriot Action Network(formerly ResistNet.com) and is considered the leading national figure in precinct committee work through his teaching blog www.theprecinctproject.wordpress.com and by recruitment talks he gives to grass roots conservative groups. Dan has also contributed content to the Concord Project Get Out The Vote efforts including “how to” videos relating to The Neighborhood Precinct Committeeman Strategy and the power of the individual activist in actually delivering votes for candidates. Since the fall of 2008, Dan has recruited hundreds, if not thousands, of precinct committeemen, either directly or indirectly (by teaching others how to do it) through his face-to-face presentations, radio interviews and blogging efforts on a variety of grass roots conservative blogs, including his own. He has also authored Kindle book, Taking Back Your Government: The Neighborhood Precinct Committeeman Strategy.
- ConcordProject.org: is a tool for liberty-minded individuals and groups who care about America and our Constitution to learn basic Get Out The Vote (GOTV) techniques. As importantly, with its open platform, the Concord Project enables individuals and groups to coordinate and collaborate their GOTV efforts, giving activists an open platform to contribute and work together on Getting Out The Vote in November and beyond.
- LaborUnionReport.com: is the most comprehensive source for news and views on today’s labor unions. With so much political action being driven on the left by labor unions it’s critical to stay on top on the behind the scenes shenanigans. LUR is your one-stop-shop for all the information you need on today’s labor unions!
- Ron Robinson (Alhambra, CA) is founder of PROCINCT, a national internet platform that delivered precinct walk lists (like Voter Vault or PDI) in the 2010 election for over 16 million voters in wards in 20 US states. PROCINCT added Precinct Strategy support in Dec of 2010 and is rapidly emerging as a premier online Precinct Strategy resource having worked directly with party and election officials in states to remove local obstacles to becoming a Precinct Committeeman. He is GOP Chair for the AD49 GOP Central Committee, a member of the Los Angeles County GOP Central Committee and a member of the LA GOP Technology Committee. Robinson worked as New Media Director for the John Colbert campaign for US Congress and produced the acclaimed ‘The Five Tasks’ video which was featured at the RedState Gathering in 2010. An editor for UnififedPatriots.com and American Majority’s PrecinctProject.us, he is an expert in social media, ecommerce and internet security and an outspoken advocate of precinct committee work, GOTV work, and transparency in party governance.
- RedState.com: Today, RedState is the most widely read right of center blog on Capitol Hill, is the most often cited right of center blog in the media, and is widely considered one of the most influential voices of the grassroots on the right. The writers and readers at RedState have been a constant source of support for the Precinct Project and precinct based activism in general.
- UnifiedPatriots.com: One of the brightest new stars in the Conservative Blogosphere, the Unified Patriots are working to educate conservatives and promote grassroots activism. Their mission is to elect constitutional conservatives to public office.